- creating crowdfunding platforms,
- advice on creating crowdfunding projects,
- preparation of investor contracts,
- legal support for investors,
- advice related to the processes of issuing and taking up shares,
- creating contracts and statutes of companies,
- consultancy related to the operation of platforms and running crowdfunding projects,
- ensuring compliance of marketing materials and documents in accordance with the guidelines of the polish financial supervision authority,
- consultancy related to the transformation of companies,
- constant start-up service.
Being aware of the changing reality as well as meeting the expectations of clients, pasternak legal law firm provides legal support in the field of crowdfunding projects – crowdfunding, which is becoming an increasingly popular method of obtaining funds.
The law firm supports entrepreneurs in creating crowdfunding projects, investors, as well as provides legal services related to the creation of crowdfunding platforms.
In connection with the implemented legal regulations, it should be noted that, depending on many factors, activities conducted using crowdfunding platforms may require the operator to have a brokerage license or be within the limits of the freedom of economic activity.