- legal advice related to the creation and service of entrepreneurs,
- legal advice on regulatory issues,
- representation before the polish financial supervision authority (knf),
- representation by the office of competition and consumer protection,
- consultancy related to the creation of regulations and other similar documents,
- implementation of aml procedures,
- audits and gdpr implementation,
- legal advice on the issue of shares or bonds,
- legal services for loan institutions,
- legal service of the so-called payment service offices,
- drawing up and reviewing contracts,
- court representation,
- creating and servicing payment institutions,
- creating cryptocurrency exchanges.
The team of pasternak legal provides the financial institution with full legal services.
Our lawyers provide legal support related to the creation of entities operating on financial markets, including those who want to run cryptocurrency exchanges, as well as in the processes of restructuring financial capital groups.
We direct our offer to entities operating on the market as well as those that start their activities on financial markets.
We offer comprehensive legal services in the field of payment services, in particular in the creation and implementation of legal obligations within the following entities:
- Small paying institution (mip)
- National paying institution (kip)
- Electronic money institution (emi)
Our offer is also directed to loan institutions that run or plan to start their business.
We also advise entities related to the cryptocurrency market.